Centre Manager – New vacancy – now closed
CENTRE MANAGER – WRIGHTS MEADOW COMMUNITY CENTRE, HIGH WYCOMBE
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Centre Manager to join the Wrights Meadow Centre, leading a team of volunteers to make sure our high standards are maintained. You will need to be a natural leader. Someone who knows how to get the best from their team and also has excellent customer service skills. A great communicator, amiable and inclusive, even after a long shift.
You will work alongside the Committee Chairman to ensure the smooth running of the centre.
- Managing hall hire and event bookings including managing deposits and refunds
- Managing the bar and ordering stock and payment of invoices
- Updating the Till system and stock inventory
- Covering bar and kitchen as required. Including serving of snacks and hot meals
- General cleaning as required.
- Cash and carry and shopping for stock
- Managing the volunteer staff rota
- Membership renewals and administration
- Handing emails and telephone calls
- Update of Website and social media
- Day to day general duties.
- Attending and reporting progress at committee meetings
- Working closely with Trustees and committee members
Experience in a similar role and managing a volunteer team would be helpful.
You will be required to work 37½ hour per week including evenings and weekends. Hours worked will be flexible. Weekend and evening working will be required. Time off in lieu will be given if extra working is required
The successful candidate will also be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
A salary of £20000 per year and pension is on offer
This popular Community Centre is situated in Wycombe Marsh, High Wycombe behind the retail park.
Please send your C.V and a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the position to: Secretarywmc1@gmail.com
Application close date: 14th August 2019We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.